Resources and Links
Some links…in no particular order!
- Metapsychology – Features online reviews of a great deal of books on psychological and philosophical subjects.
- Institute of Social & Cultural Anthropology – “Social and Cultural Anthropology considers people, through and through, as social beings.
- Joseph Campbell Foundation – Not for profit organisation championing the work of the great mythologist, writer and lecturer.
- Centre for Systemic Constellations – A UK centre for systemic family constellations built on and extending the work of the influential German psychotherapist Bert Hellinger.
- Inspirational Poetry – A site devoted to inspirational poetry by Rumi and others.
- Journal of Analytical Psychology – Founded in the 1950’s this Journal is in my opinion the best of it’s kind.
- Nick Totton – Home page of the British body psychotherapist and one of the founders of Embodied Relational Therapy.
- Psychoanalysis, Culture & Society – Excellent Journal exploring the interface between psychoanalysis and society, the psychic and the social.
- C.G. Jung Club, London – Founded in 1922 by associates of Jung the club offers an informative selection of talks and reading groups, has a well stocked library and publishes an annual journal on archetypal themes.
- Carl Jung Quotes on Pinterest – Handy sized quotes with pictures!
- Brenda Crowther – France based Jungian Analyst, Depth Psychologist and artist. She runs dream groups and also a very good introduction to Jung group
- Vajrasati Yoga – Brighton based yoga school with classes every day. Encourages individual engagement with mind, body and spirit – not just a yoga “workout” or a “relax”.
- Jung Lexicon – A primer of Terms and Concepts.
- Embodied Relational Therapy – “primarily from the body psychotherapy tradition, and now works at the meeting place of relational, process and body psychotherapy, is an initiative based in the UK, developed by Nick Totton and Em Edmondson in the late 1980s
- Practise for Shamanism and Ritual – The home page of Dutch Shaman Daan Van Kampenhout and founder of Systemic Ritual.
- Nicola Williams – Home page of Cornwall based music teacher, award winning classical guitarist and multi instrumentalist who offers her own original form of music therapy – “Music for Wellbeing”.